It's amazing how well paint can work to make a room feel less cabin-cavey in a matter of a week.
OH, and while I was at it, I sprayed 80% of the doors in the house at the same time. So that was FUN.
Once the primer was done, I worked at painting the trim, which is one of those paint projects that you can't tell even happened, which is awesome. So all of the trim got 2 coats of Simply White (the same at the upstairs trim, in case you care).
I tested a few colors from my ever growing supply of paint test cans and liked how Vintage Linen was turning out. If you are a ninja blog reader you may recall it's the color I used in the upstairs bedroom.
It took me 3 hours per coat, and two coats to paint this bad boy. The time consuming part is hand painting all of the dips in the panel, as well as the top/bottom trim. Shoutout to Netflix for keeping me company.
Next up - removing that orange carpet!